Check out your smile. You probably don’t notice them, but your gums are an essential part of the healthy smile you see in the mirror. WHY ARE GUMS IMPORTANT? Your healthy gums consist of a pale pink tissue called the gingiva. This covers the bone and tissues that support the teeth with a tough layer […]
Are you looking for a trusted family dentist?
Dr Martin Jest Dental Surgery has been operating at Chermside since 2002. You can relax and be free from worry, knowing that the treatment you receive is both required, and of the best possible standard. Our Ethos is that when we do the job we do it right, and do it right first time with consideration of your individual needs and giving you the time you deserve. Indeed we pride ourselves on giving you individual service with a smile – for a smile that you can be proud of.
Do you like to be cared for?
We like to get a 10/10 rating from our patients for sensitive and pain free dentistry, and our aim is to have you walk out from the surgery feeling more relaxed after your treatment than you would have felt possible! We achieve that by care, conversation and music to suit your taste. Indeed we frequently have patients fall asleep during root canal treatment! We like to put our patients first and provide the best treatment that a modern dental practice can provide.
What level of treatment are you looking for?
I also like you to know that I practice ‘Conservative and Cosmetic, Minimum Intervention Dentistry’. That is – If I can get away with a white filling (or restoration as we call it) for a tooth and it gives a good long term success, then that is always the way to go, unless there are further cosmetic requirements that should be considered. That means that generally, I view crowns as the last resort because I like to save as much tooth tissue as possible!
New Patient Offer
Full dental check-up, Scale and Clean and two dental x-rays for $170.
Please click the link above to request an appointment or phone us on 07 3359 1996.
Terms and conditions:
- Please phone us and when making your appointment you must let us know that you would like to use the “New Patient Offer”.
- You must not have been to the surgery before for treatment.
- Dental X-rays and clean must be clinically indicated.
- If you have private health cover, please check with your health fund to check if you are eligible for benefits for this treatment. If applicable, we will claim our full normal fee from the health fund for your visit. The insurance rebate then is applied on the full amount. (Example: $265 usual fee for codes 011, 022×2, 114). Sample rebate: $165 on usual fee – you pay no gap. If your rebate is below $149 you pay the gap only.
- Promotional offers are subject to appointment availability.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with the Medicare Child Dental Benefit.
Your Dentist in Chermside
Using proper technique when brushing your teeth is important. There’s much more to brushing your teeth than loading up your brush with toothpaste and sawing rapidly back and forth. What is the right technique? First of all, that sawing action is a no-no. It will damage your enamel and miss the debris between your teeth. […]
Most people are taught tooth brushing basics by their parents whilst young and generally, this is a positive thing. But sometimes people are given brushing advice that negatively affects their teeth and the brushing habit continued over many years leads to dental problems. Here are 7 of the worst oral hygiene mistakes that should be […]
GOT A DENTAL EMERGENCY? CLICK HERE FOR HELP!
GET IT ANSWERED BY DR MARTIN JEST. SIMPLY SEND US YOUR QUESTION HERE!