Why get dental veneers?
Dental veneers are wafer-thin shells made from either ceramic or a resin composite. They are bonded to the front surfaces of teeth to improve tooth shape, color, size, and alignment.
Dental veneers can assist in creating a straight, symmetrical, white smile and are an ideal solution for people wanting to improve the appearance of teeth that are:
- worn down, chipped or broken
- misaligned, uneven, or irregularly shaped
Dental composite veneers with Zip Pay
However, we recognize that some of our patients may not have the financial resources to see their treatment plans through.
We accept Zip Pay to ease the burden on cost so that you can achieve the smile that you want sooner rather than later.
Call us today at (07) 3359 1996 or book a consultation below and be on your way to a more confident smile.
Terms and Conditions
- Composite veneers must be clinically indicated. There are reasons why this option might not be suitable for your teeth. This remains the decision of the clinician.
- Total cost for 6 anterior composite veneers is $1980. Monthly repayments may differ as credit limits and interest rates may vary per applicant. Visit https://zip.co/healthcare for more details.
- Promotional offers are subject to appointment availability.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.